Tuesday, August 08, 2006

15 Minutes

What does New York Addick, Boris Johnson and Lily Allen have in common?

Ambiguous sexuality? A tendency towards self-aggrandisement? Erm...well possibly, but what they definitely have in common is that they have made it onto MSN's 'definitive' list of 30 Top Blogs.


I genuinely have no idea how this happened and I'm extremely grateful to Inspector Sands for pointing it out to me on his own impressive site. Perhaps I'm not the only person interested in my own rather lengthy views on tipping protocol for example.

I'm determined my 15 minutes of fame won't change me; I'm not one of these guys that will give the wife a week to pack her bags. Anyhow she'll need at least a fortnight to find a new apartment.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger CharltonChris said...

Congratulations my friend.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can assure you, the voting occurred prior to your "tipping" post.
-Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home