Saturday, December 16, 2006

What's on my Ipod?

In times of distress, I tend to turn towards exercise, music, alcohol and humour. The alcohol can wait for now, but I've just come back from a long run around Central Park reservoir, where the views were simply magnificent (not least the pretty young thing running a few yards in front of me). On my way around, I listened to a special playlist which I trust you will find appropriate for the situation all Addick fans find themselves in:


God Only Knows (Beach Boys)
Nowhere Man (Beatles)
Loser (Beck)
This Is A Low (Blur)
Charmless Man (Blur)
Desolation Row (Bob Dylan)
An Honest Mistake (The Bravery)
Useless (Depeche Mode)
Waiting for a Superman (Flaming Lips)
He's Simple, He's Dumb, He's The Pilot (Grandaddy)
Just Who Is the Five O'Clock Hero (The Jam)
Cry, Cry, Cry (Johnny Cash)
Time For Heroes (The Libertines)
Let Down (Radiohead)
It's All Over Now (Rolling Stones)
Panic (The Smiths)
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now (The Smiths)
Bigmouth Strikes Again (The Smiths)
Going Down (Stone Roses)
What Is He Thinking? (The Streets)
Is This It? (The Strokes)
I Can't Win (The Strokes)

5 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the way to Queens Park Rangers

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I walked back to the Rose of Denmark with 'Isn't it a pity?' by Galaxie 500 on my ipod.
However, only Ramones singing 'I wanna be sedated' truly matched my anger/ bemusement/ resignation..

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought les's gameplan to get us three points today worked a treat!!!!!

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NYA
I hear Mr Murray was on Football Focus yesterday, do you know of anyone who managed to record this ? Of course missed this as was on the way to the Valley.

I heard from a mate he explained something about the Dowie affair but me mate didn't hear the details as he was in another room, typical.

Anyone manged to see this or recorded it ?

I'd love to know what was said.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger New York Addick said...

Afraid not - wouldn't be surprised if the official site has some more comments from Murray this week. He must be aware of how frustrated the fans are right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home